VHT COVID-19 Policy
VHT takes your health and ours very seriously. VHT has adopted the following social distancing and sanitation protocols based on Bay Area Health Officer and CDC guidelines:
Customer Consent & Screening:
• When scheduling projects with VHT, customer will review the project safety guidelines below.
• Customer will confirm that they and their family members have not shown any symptoms or have reason to believe they have been exposed to the virus.
• VHT will screen employees regularly for symptoms or potential exposure and employees will take their temperatures regularly.
• Employees with any symptoms or known exposure will not work on on-site projects.
• VHT technician(s) and customer agree to wear face masks.
• When direct interaction is required, both parties will wear masks and maintain at least 6 foot distance.
• Customer agrees to vacate room(s) where work will be performed.
• Technician will close door where possible to create separation between work area(s) and occupied areas of the house.
• Technician will wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to starting work and upon leaving or re-entering house.
• All surfaces and equipment in work area will be wiped with disinfectant wipes prior to starting work. Any equipment handed to customer (such as remotes) will be sanitized.
• Surfaces and equipment will be wiped again after completion of work.
Please contact us at 800-977-8741 if you need technical or sales support. Be healthy and safe!